C.E.R.E.S. Environmental Remediation Solutions That Work
Supplier and Manufacturer of Soil and Groundwater Remediation Products. C.E.R.E.S. strives for excellence and reliability by investing in product development, offering clients treat-ability studies and remediation design technical support services and growing our international distribution partners and manufacturing locations to accommodate international clients delivery challenges. C.E.R.E.S. provides Turn-Key services for remediation implementation in the US and technical support oversight for international projects.
Customers decide to work with C.E.R.E.S. for the following reasons:
- Purchase remediation chemistries and reagents, ZVI or engage our support for application guidance
- Develop site specific engineered solutions for soil and groundwater remediation
- Provide a free evaluation of their site considering remediation goals for contaminants including heavy metals, solvents, petroleum, emerging compounds or others
- Increase confidence and reduce uncertainty of approach and technology
- Be your partner in developing a successful remediation solution
- Provide technology performance assessments and application designs including bench or pilot trial design support
- Help support regulatory requests and applications
- Review remediation performance and results
Let’s get started
Contact us to receive our project evaluation and design form we use to collect relevant information about your project goals, limitations and site conditions. You know your site best, so take a few minutes to provide us the requested information. This step also ensures we are both on the same page.
We take tremendous pride in our work and the quality of our products and are completely committed to helping you fulfill your goals and objectives. We go the extra mile to make sure we have your interests and needs front of mind including when it comes time to delivery and field scheduling. What kind of partner would we be if we didn’t?
We know that the success of your soil and groundwater remediation projects are extremely important to your client and reflect on your reputation. As your partner, we also take on that responsibility and your goals become our goals so our interests are aligned. Getting it right the first time on that project, means choosing the remediation product intended for the approach most appropriate for your site. CERES Corporation can help you get there because we are committed to your long-term success and developing a long term successful client relationship with you.